Day 01: Stone Town Hotel - At leisure
- Meet & Greet ex Zanzibar Airport/Seaport and transfer to Stone town Hotel. (Bed & Breakfast)
- Briefing/de-Briefing by our Escort Supervisor
- Overnight at your booked Hotel.
Day 02: Full day Historical -Stone Town + Shopping + Spice Farms
- 08:00Hrs: A tour of a Historic Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on Zanzibar off the coast of Africa, may be off the beaten path, but its history and potpourri of cultures are well worth a detour on any East African itinerary. Stone Town, officially named a World Heritage Site in 2001, is the Old Town of ZanzibarCity, ...No trip is complete without exploring the magic Historical Stone Town's streets. Zanzibar might be a tropical island, but Stone Town is full of history and culture.
- Lunch at any of the many restaurants in the city, your escort can advise you where best to have a meal.
- followed by Stone Town shopping of various items in Antiques and many gift shops.
- After Lunch proceed to Spice farms looking for spices and tropical fruits. Spice Tour. The history of Zanzibar would be incomplete without the cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and many other spices which are essential ingredient in a Zanzibars everyday life, it is the island's connection to spices and herbs. Zanzibar and Spice is a romantic entanglement that dates back to the 16th century.
- 17:00Hrs: Return to your selected Stone Town hotel for overnight on Bed & Breakfast.
Day 03: 2days 1Night Selous Safari - Game Drives
- 08:00Hrs: Drive to Zanzibar Airport for your flight to Selous Game Reserve.
Arrival in Selous Game Reserve Mtemere Airstrip at 9.45am, you will be met by our driver guide who will conduct short brief about safari. You will then depart for a game drive in a 4x4 modified safari vehicle in the Selous Game Reserve. You may expect to see any of the major African great favorite mammals, including elephants, giraffes, lions, hippos, buffalo, zebra and even the rare African Wild Dog.
Picnic lunch shall be provided in the mid-day and very late in the evening you will return to the Lodge for Dinner and overnight at Selous Kinga Lodge.
Day 04: 2days 1Night Selous Safari Sunrise Boat safari - Zanzibar
After early breakfast then you will depart for adventurous and romantic sunrise boat safari along the great Rufiji River to spotting hippos, crocodiles and birds, and enjoying the spectacular sunrise. There after you will be transferred to Mtemere airstrip for the departure on your scheduled flight at 10.00am to your booked beach hotel.
Day 5: Beach Hotel at Leisure
Day 6: Zanzibar-Departure-ZNZ Airport/Sea Port
Please note that some bookings might straddle between two seasons making the shown seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE.
In such cases, please contact us for TAILOR-MADE QUOTATIONS cutting across seasons.