Day 01: Stone Town Hotel - At leisure
- Meet & Greet ex Zanzibar Airport/Seaport and transfer to Stone town Hotel. (Bed & Breakfast)
- Briefing/de-Briefing by our Escort Supervisor
- Overnight at your booked Hotel.
Day 02: Full day Historical -Stone Town + Shopping + Spice Farms
- 08:00Hrs: A tour of a Historic Stone Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on Zanzibar off the coast of Africa, may be off the beaten path, but its history and potpourri of cultures are well worth a detour on any East African itinerary. Stone Town, officially named a World Heritage Site in 2001, is the Old Town of Zanzibar City, No trip is complete without exploring the maze of Stone Town's streets. Zanzibar might be a tropical island, but Stone Town is full of history and culture.
- Lunch at any of the many restaurants in the city, your escort can advise you where best to have a meal.
- followed by Stone Town shopping of various items in Antiques and many gift shops.
- After Lunch proceed to Spice farms looking for spices and tropical fruits. Spice Tour. The history of Zanzibar would be incomplete without the cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and many other spices which are essential ingredient in a Zanzibars everyday life, it is the island's connection to spices and herbs. Zanzibar and Spice is a romantic entanglement that dates back to the 16th century.
- 17:00Hrs: Return to your selected Stone Town hotel for overnight on Bed & Breakfast.
- Please dress conservatively when walking through Stone Town, women should cover their shoulders and wear long skirts or trousers.
- Comfortable closed walking or hiking shoes and pants.
Day 03: Full day Dolphin Kizimkazi + Jozani Forest + Beach Stay
- 06:00Hrs.The full day guided tour begins and ends at your hotel.You leave after breakfast and drive to southeast coast to Kizimkazi Village. Visit some historical and heritage sites like The Old Mosque and Graves of Sherifs(Religious Spiritual Imams). Board your motorized boat and find the playful Dolphins out in the open waters. You will be able to swim with the dolphins as long as they stay close to the boat, but is unlikely to be able to touch them, as they are of course wild animals. Return to the shore and have lunch at the village Restaurant.
After lunch return and drive to the home of Red Colobus Monkeys at Jozani Forest. The forest has now been
declared a reserve and holds the rare and Red Colobus Monkeys not to be seen anywhere else in the world. You
can walk through the nature trail of this wonderful forest, which is a habitat of many other wild species of animals
and birds. Continue to the Mangrove Forest and discover how the locals try to keep the environment clean and
Drive to your booked Beach Hotel for overnight. (Half-board)
- Swim wear, towel and water resistant shoes for walking over coral;
- Water resistant bag for cameras and other valuables;
- Sunscreen and Hat;
Day 4: Beach Stay at Leisure
Day 5: Zanzibar-Departure-ZNZ Airport/Sea Port
End of Services
Please note that some bookings might straddle between two seasons making the shown seasonal quotations on accommodation NOT APPLICABLE.
In such cases, please contact us for TAILOR-MADE QUOTATIONS cutting across seasons.