Tropical fruits, Spices and other rare species of other plants are among the different vegetation to be seen on this guided tour. It is not only a tour but also a rare experience to prove why Zanzibar is referred to as the Spice Island
The four hour guided tour begins and ends at your hotel. We leave for Kizimbani via Kibweni Palace (Sultan Rest House) to view the Persian Baths built in 1850 by Seyyid Said bin Sultan (first Sultan of Zanzibar) for his wife Princess Shehrzard
- (granddaughter of Fateh Ali Shah of Persia) -. At Kizimbani, you visit the Spice Farms to see varieties of Spices
- Cardamom, Cinnamon, cloves black pepper, nutmeg, and tropical fruits like, - jack fruit, bread fruit, pineapples, bananas, coconut)
- and other rare plants such as henna bush, the perfume tree, and lipstick tree. Return to your hotel.
- Walking shoes. Please dress conservatively.
- Closed walking or hiking shoes
Book NowExcursions Rates